Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Putting Students in Charge!

Is it sad that I'm already thinking about action research projects when school hasn't started yet?  I know.  It's crazy. I just can't seem to help myself!!  Anyway, I've decided to center my action research project around student data binders. I keep seeing them on Pinterest and in blog posts so of course I couldn't resist making my own.  I'm decorating my classroom in a pirate theme this year (more about that later- prepare yourselves for some super cuteness!) so naturally I chose a pirate theme for my student data binders.  I packed every possible tracking device that I could think of into this binder creation and couldn't be happier with the outcome.

I'm so excited about putting the students in charge of their own learning!! I'm hoping that my students will enjoy charting their progress and competing against themselves.  I can't wait to get started!  

No comments:

Post a Comment